1. Information about us
Pursuant to Spanish Data Protection Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, please be advised that the copyright for www.expertformedika.com lies with:
- Company Name: Formedika Education S.L.U.
- Tax Identification Code: B75233973
- Address: Paseo Urumea, 3 – bajo. 20014 Donostia-San Sebastian. Guipúzcoa. SPAIN.
- Phone: +34 943 468 441
- Fax: +34 943 460 947
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Guipuzcoa, Volume 2931, Folio 136, Page SS-42324.
2. Terms and conditions of use
By accessing or using the www.expertformedika.com website (the "Site"), you acknowledge and agree to the disclaimers, terms, and conditions (the "Terms") set forth below. Reference to "we", "our" and "us", etc. are references to us, FORMEDIKA, ("FORMEDIKA"). We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. You should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site.
You are deemed a user of this website if you access, browse, use or participate in any of the services and activities, free or otherwise, developed by www.expertformedika.com.
2.1. Object and application scope
The current general use conditions regulate the access, browsing and use of www.expertformedika.com, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents, such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographies, music, videos, sounds, data base, images, expressions and pieces of information, as well as any other creation protected by national and international regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property.
FORMEDIKA can establish terms and particular use conditions which will be of application for the use and/or hiring of specific services, being these current general conditions of additional application.
2.2. Access conditions and use of the services
- Access to www.expertformedika.com is free in principle. However, some of its services and content must be pre-contracted. In such cases, FORMEDIKA reserves the right to outline particular terms and conditions prior to contracting.
- The underage who pretend to make use of the services contained in this website must have the previous legal consent of his/her parents, tutors or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for the acts carried out by the underage.
- At all times, the User must make use of the website services in a lawful manner, in accordance to the current general conditions, regulation, moral and public order, as well as the general accepted practices of the Internet.
- When providing information to us through our online registration forms, the User should guarantee that the information is legitimate, exact and accurate. It is your sole responsibility as a user of the website to advise us of any modifications to this information.
- Please refrain from introducing viruses, programmes, macros or any sequence of characters that may damage or alter the information systems on this website; blocking access to the Site to other users by overuse of resources; using information on this site for publicity purposes, reproducing, copying, distributing, altering or making available to third parties the contents of this site; undertaking any action through the services on this site that can potentially damage the intellectual property, industrial knowledge, contractual obligations, the right to honour, to the image and personal integrity of third parties; undertaking any illegitimate publicity or actions of a disloyal nature.
- If by wishing to use or contract a service offered by www.expertformedika.com you proceed to register, you are responsible for giving legitimate and accurate information. If you receive a password when registering, you agree to use it diligently and maintain its secrecy when accessing our services. As such, all users of the website are responsible for adequate care and confidentiality of any usernames and passwords that are assigned to them and promise not to pass this information on to third parties, either on a temporary or permanent basis, or to permit access to any other persons. The responsibility of illegitimate use of services on this website by any third party who uses a password due to a user’s loss of or lack of diligence with regard to their password lies with you, the user of this site.
- In the case of theft, loss or non-authorized access to your passwords, you are responsible for immediately informing FORMEDIKA in order to cancel them. Under no circumstances is FORMEDIKA responsible for the actions of non-authorized third parties if the above information is not given by you.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
FORMEDIKA owns the copyright to the industrial and intellectual property rights of all elements found within www.expertformedika.com, including the brand, commercial title, and logo. All of these elements and more are protected by copyright such as: graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photos, sounds and all other elements contained within the site.
In no case does access and browsing www.expertformedika.com mean that FORMEDIKA renounces, confers upon or allows you, the user, full or partial use of its industrial and intellectual property rights for personal use.
You must not reproduce, copy, distribute, commercialize, modify, republish, post or transmit part of or all of the content on www.expertformedika.com in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorized in writing by FORMEDIKA. This constitutes an infraction of our industrial and intellectual property rights.
Any information (other than personal data) posted voluntarily to www.expertformedika.com through the internet (including observations, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc.) becomes the exclusive property of FORMEDIKA who have unlimited rights to use this information, without needing to compensate its author in any way.
4. Limitation of liability
- FORMEDIKA cannot guarantee the legitimacy, trustworthiness, usefulness, truthfulness, and accuracy of the services or the information provided on www.expertformedika.com, and as such shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any other damages whatsoever resulting from Your use or inability to use the Site or any matter relating to the Site. If you are dissatisfied with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of the use of the Site.
- While FORMEDIKA has taken every technical and organizational precaution to ensure its Site functions correctly and remains free from infection, viruses and/or other components that have to contaminate or destructive properties, it cannot guarantee: (a) that the Site will be continuously available or that your use of the Site or any function of the Site will be uninterrupted; (b) that the Site will be error-free or that errors will be corrected; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other destructive components on www.expertformedika.com; (d) the infallibility of security measures adopted on the Site. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system that results from your use of the Site www.expertformedika.com.
- The User will be solely responsible for any communications sent by him/herself or in his/her name to www.expertformedika.com, as well as the illegitimate use of the content and services provided on this Site.
- FORMEDIKA reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to www.expertformedika.com, without prior warning, in order to undertake maintenance to the Site, or to repair, update or upgrade it. FORMEDIKA endeavors at all times to announce with sufficient advance notice, the expected date of suspension of services on its Site.
- The links to other websites existing in www.expertformedika.com could take you to websites in which FORMEDIKA does not assume any responsibility, since it does not have any kind of control over them, being its sole aim to inform the User of other sources of information. Therefore, the User accesses those contents under his exclusive responsibility and in the use conditions regulated in them.
- FORMEDIKA is not responsible for the use that the Users could make of the contents and services included in its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that the Users could make of the contents and services previously referred to adjust to the current general use conditions, nor that they adjust on a diligent manner.
5. Duration and modification
- FORMEDIKA reserves the right to modify, in full or partially, the present general terms and conditions of use, advising of the changes in www.expertformedika.com. As such, it is free to undertake any modifications at any time on the Site, changing, deleting or adding content or services as it sees fit, as well as the manner in which they are presented, and their location, on the Site. As such, you should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site.
- Independently of the terms and conditions outlined above, FORMEDIKA reserves the right to terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the contents of this Site at any time without warning and is indemnified against such an eventuality.
6. Governing law
The relationship established between FORMEDIKA and the User shall be governed by the current applicable regulation and the competent jurisdiction. Nevertheless, in the cases in which the regulation foresees the possibility of the parties to undergo a charter, FORMEDIKA and the User expressly forgoing any other corresponding charter, undergo the Courts of the city of San Sebastian.
7. Cookies policy
7.1. What are the cookies?
A cookie is an information file that the website server sends to the device (computer, smart phone, tablet, etc) of whom accesses the website to store or retrieve information about the browsing from that device. The cookies are small text files that download to your device when accessing a website.
They are not maleficent viruses, but tools that fulfil an essential role in the services supply in the Internet. Among other uses, they allow to recall the language in which you browse in the website, they allow to gather statistics to optimize the site functionality or they allow you to share the contents in the social media.
In no case we can obtain information about the personal data of the User, guaranteeing the custody of the person’s privacy who uses the website.
7.2. What types of cookis does this website use?
MANDATORY (mandatory, they cannot be marked as not accepted)
These cookies are necessary as they help the website work activating basic functions such as the website browsing or the access to secure areas of the website.
IMPORTANT: The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
STATISTICS (these would be the Google Analytics and whether they would be optional)
Statistics cookies will help understand better how Users in the website interact, gathering and giving out anonymous information.
In no case we obtain information about the personal data of the User guaranteeing the custody of the person’s privacy browsing through the website.
7.3. How to deactivate the cookies
Even though the majority of the browsers accept cookies automatically, you can modify the settings in your browser to allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device.
- How to configure the cookies in Internet Explorer.
- How to configure the cookies in Google Chrome.
- How to configure the cookies in Firefox.
- How to configure the cookies in Safari.
There are third parties’ tools, available online, which allow the users to detect the cookies in each website and to manage its deactivation.
The website browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from those browsers you should execute your right to delete or deactivate them. Not this website, nor its legal representatives, can guarantee the correct or incorrect management of the cookies by the browsers.
On this website, owned by FORMEDIKA EDUCATION, S.L.U., we ensure the total protection of the personal data given by our users.