Who is responsible for your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD) and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of 27 April 2016, we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed by Formedika Education S.L.U. with VAT number B75233973 and address at Pº Urumea 3 Bajo - 20014, Donostia-San Sebastian (Guipuzcoa).
Email address: email@example.com
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the Client and the Expert remain active in the platform (as long as they do not request to unsubscribe) and during the necessary period to comply with the legal obligations related to the information custody.
The legal basis for processing your data is the data subject’s consent.
The data processing has the following purpose:
- Vigilance and safeguard of an adequate and ethical behaviour by the Users.
- Conduction of statistic and historical studies by Formedika.
- Conduction of interesting communications for Clients and Experts related to how the Platform works (suggestions, improvements…).
- Submission of commercial communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or in-person means, present or future, which allow to carry out commercial communications related to the products and services offered by Formedika Education, SLU and other companies of the group.
- Conduction of the medical enquiries object of the Platform’s activity.
All the Clients and Experts that establish some kind of communication must know that their data could be collected to process it by the current Platform.
Formedika processes the data confidentially and adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the adequate security level for the treatment, in compliance to what is requested in the current applicable regulation of Data Privacy.
Nevertheless, no system can guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems. Therefore, Formedika does not take the responsibility for the damage and detriment derived from modifications that third parties make in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of Clients and Experts.
2. Transfer of data
Any data collected by Formedika will not be released to third party companies in any case, except for the following situations:
- When they refer to the exceptions taken into account in the current applicable regulation.
- Through the hiring of third party companies for the service analysis with exclusive statistic purposes and for the improvement of the service; never advertising.
To the healthcare Experts registered in the Platform, in order to proceed with the medical enquiries. In this sense, the registered Experts who access the patient’s data in the Platform agree with the liabilities stated in the current applicable regulation of Data Protection, assuming all responsibility in case of an infringement of such regulation.
As stated in such regulation, the Experts accept the relationship as responsible for the treatment related to the personal data provided by the Clients to Formedika in order to make the enquiries, maintaining in any case the data specially protected for such information.
- To the companies which give support to guarantee the proper function of the Platform.
- To the companies included in the same group as Formedika.
3. Data quality
The website informs the users of the obligation to correctly update the data provided and processed in the file. Such data must be adequate, pertinent, current, accurate and truthful. Excluding Formedika of any liability related to all negative consequences derived from an inaccuracy of them.
4. Access, objection, correction, removal, suppression and transfer of the data rights
Any person has the right to obtain information of how we are processing his personal data in Formedika.
The entitled person has the right to access his personal data, to request the correction of the inexact data or, in such case, to request its removal when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected. When the circumstances require it, the interested parties will be able to request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep the necessary data for the exercise or defence of complaints.
The exercise of these rights must be carried out through a communication addressed to Formedika, both in the postal address or email address stated above, without prejudice of any other valid means of communication which legally fulfill the requirements for it.
The content requirements for exercise the rights are:
- Name and last names of the interested party; ID, passport or similar document’s copy, and if corresponded, of the representing person.
- Purpose of the request.
- Address for the notification, date and signature of the interested party.
- Documents accrediting the request in case they were necessary or convenient.